Ladies, now is the time to start on your Christmas list for next year, because all the gifts you’d normally pay through the nose for are a lot cheaper right this moment. After Christmas, everything goes on sale because shops are trying to toss their inventory to make room for spring’s new items. Here are some of the best deals you’ll find on gifts that will last well into December 2017—just make sure you have sufficient storage space and make an inventory list of everyone on your nice list that you shopped for already, or else you may end up getting duplicate gifts … which defeats the purpose of saving your money now.
1. Bath and body sets. Bath And Body Works make over their labels every year, but their classic scents remain the same. Their semi-annual sale, going on now, is the best time to stock up on gifts that will fit anyone and leave them feeling fresh and pretty, whether it’s candles or body washes and lotions. Of course, it’s also a good time to stock up on a few treats for yourself—I highly recommend the Twisted Peppermint hand lotions and sanitizers to keep at your desk, because the scent will pep you up when you’re sleepy without giving anyone around you a headache. (You may want to buy the multipacks of sanitizers as stocking stuffers for the office—you’ll prevent a plague and feel festive.) Bonus? They often have coupons for 20 percent off, so take advantage of those, too!
2. Festive hand soaps and lotions. Michel Designs has beautiful scents in gorgeous packaging, and their hand soaps will leave your skin so soft that you’ll want to wash your hands every 10 minutes, and their candles are delightful. I seriously cannot recommend these enough. Buy some as gifts and stash some away for yourself.
3. Electronics. Never buy TVs or anything of the sort on Black Friday, because you’ll be getting what you pay for—meaning that the items will be cheaply and poorly made versions of quality brand pieces. Hold off until January and get deals that are actually worth it.
4. Cold weather goodies. Hat, scarf, and glove sets will all be on sale. Stock up and dole them out next Christmas!
5. Beauty gift sets. Philosophy sets are adorable and cheaper now than ever, and you can also stock up on universally flattering palettes and lip sets for you and your girls for next year. (It beats having to determine whether she’s a snug medium or a comfy large, right?)
6. Christmas trees, cards, ornaments, gift wrap, and attire. Sure, you won’t be able to use them now, but buying Christmas items after Christmas means you also won’t pay an arm and a leg for them in November now. Whether it’s an ugly sweater, festive PJs, or a reusable tree, grab it now and store it away for next year. (Tip: search “Christmas clearance” at your fave retailer.)