There are few people on this planet more motivational, inspiring, and, well, buff than Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. To celebrate his 45th birthday, here are a few pieces of advice on how to go from having seven bucks in your pocket to being the highest-paid actor in Hollywood and the Sexiest Man Alive. (Seriously. He did that. He’s the best.)
Also, Dwayne? You don’t look a day over 22.5.
1. Dress for the job you want.
2. Maintain a positive outlook.
3. Show no fear.
5. If an employer asks what you’re willing to do to get hired, know the answer.
6. Don’t subscribe to bullshit fad diets.
7. Ask the hard questions.
8. Know how to handle your enemies.
9. Don’t sweat the small stuff.
10. Know when to unplug.
11. Be honest with yourself about your weaknesses.
12. Don’t cut corners when you can flourish.
13. Congratulate your peers on a job well done.
14. Be prepared, even if you’re caught with your pants down.
15. Put your blood, sweat, and tears into everything you do.
16. If you’re having a tough day, remember …