47% of mothers say they’d prefer to work part-time, compared to 32% who would like to work full-time. Women face some push and pull between their careers and their personal lives when they start to have children, with 43% of quitting their jobs when they have children.
But a part-time remote job can be the ideal arrangement for working moms! So Remote.co has put together a list of 13 fully remote, part-time jobs for busy moms to consider.
About the Jobs on This List:
- · Were accepting applicants as of June 8, 2017
- · Are completely remote positions
- · Offer part-time schedules (# of hours can vary)
- · Range in experience from entry-level through senior-level management
- · Have varied educational requirements
- · Are across a variety of career fields (education, writing, statistics, software, psychology, accounting
If you don’t see what you’re looking for here, search more remote job listings on Remote.co!