This World AIDS Day and through the holidays, the (RED) Shopathon is packed with so many exciting ways for people to shop (RED), fight AIDS and save lives. From Amazon.com/RED with spectacular gifts that give back with every purchase, to winnable celebrity experiences with U2, Charlize Theron, Sean “Diddy” Combs and Reese Witherspoon on Omaze.com/RED. Every dollar raised during the (RED) Shopathon will be matched by The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, up to $15 million.
There are many ways to support (RED)’s fight this World AIDS Day, including:
- Through December 31, shop more than 150 brilliant (RED) products that raise money for the Global Fund to fight AIDS – including fashion, cosmetics, kitchen goods, tech and more - at Amazon.com/RED or via the Amazon App. As the Official Payment Provider of the (RED) Shopathon, Bank of America will donate 30 cents for every dollar spent on Amazon.com/RED up to December 31, up to $1.5 million
- For as little as a $10 donation to fight AIDS at Omaze.com/RED, fans can enter to win extraordinary experiences including play mini golf with U2’s Bono, The Edge, Adam and Larry, getting you’re a** kicked by Charlize Theron at a workout session, hitting the red carpet with Reese Witherspoon at the premiere of ‘A Wrinkle In Time’ or even joining Sean “Diddy” Combs on set at ‘The Four’ on Fox… and if the winner is really good he’ll even change their name!
- This World AIDS Day, Apple celebrates a record year of giving with over $30 million raised to fight AIDS in 2017. Over the past 11 years of partnership with (RED), Apple has contributed over $160 million to the Global Fund. To mark World AIDS Day week, 400 Apple stores will feature a red Apple logo, and for every Apple Pay transaction made at a retail location, online or in-app, Apple will make a $1 donation to the Global Fund.
- Beginning December 5, stylish new (ANDAZ)RED Cabanas will be bookable at five Andaz Hotel locations in the U.S and Latin America. With every booking, participating hotels will donate 30 percent of each package or rental rate to (RED)’s fight to end AIDS.
- On December 1, Starbucks will contribute 25 cents (USD) to fight AIDS for every Peppermint Mocha, Toasted White Chocolate Mocha, Caramel Brulée Latte or Eggnog Latte purchased in participating U.S. and Canada stores. This is the 10th year Starbucks has partnered with (RED) on World AIDS Day, contributing to date more than $14 million to the Global Fund.