Now that Christmas is over, a lot of the retail markup on items you coveted during the holiday season is gone. Now is the time to treat yourself, and, if you’re like me, stock up on Christmas gifts for next year—provided, of course, you have the space in your pad for everything. (God bless my garage.)
1. A planner and calendar for 2018. If you order or buy one now, you’ll get it in time for January 1, and you’ll pay half the price you would have if you impulse-purchased before Christmas. (I got these two for cheap!)
2. Christmas scents. I’m obsessed with Philosophy and Bath and Body Works‘ holiday fragrances because I am obsessed with anything that has peppermint notes. Get ‘em while they’re cheap and hold onto them for next December!
3. Makeup palettes. Sephora has a magnificent sale section after Christmas, and if you’re a VIB, you get an extra discount on everything from bath and body items to eye and lip kits. Stock up now and dole ‘em out next year (or treat yourself).
4. Christmas decorations. Have a big garage or closet? Now is the time to snag throw pillows, ornaments, cards, boxes, bows, lights, trees, gift wrap, ugly sweaters, and anything else you need for the most wonderful time of 2018.
5. Outerwear. Stores like New York & Company have great sales on coats, scarves, gloves, hats, and jackets (and some are so pretty and cozy).